Course add/drop deadlines
- Add - end of the 3rd week of classes (except BIOG 4990 deadline is the 3rd Tuesday of the semester)
- Drop - end of the 7th week of classes
Course add after deadline
- Arts students must see Advising Dean for petition form, then seek approval from course professor and advisor.
- CALS students must have petition form signed by professor and advisor (form available in 140 Roberts) then approved by College Petitions Committee. A "W" will appear on the transcript for students who are approved to drop a course after the deadline.
Students in Arts and CALS can repeat a course provided they complete a petition from their college. For students who are retaking a course that they passed and received credit for, they should be aware of the following:
- In the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences the repeated course can count toward the 12 credit minimum but the repeated course does not count toward the semester minimum for Arts and Sciences.
- In CALS and Arts the grades for the original and repeated course are calculated into the overall GPA.
- In Arts and CALS both grades will appear on the transcript and both grades will be factored into the overall GPA.