The advisors in the Office of Undergraduate Biology partner with many offices across campus to fully support the academic and personal needs of our majors. We encourage our majors to seek our advice about which advising, counseling, health, or academic support office to visit when they need help.
When looking for assistance in a course, instructors and teaching assistants are the best place to start. Additional academic support resources are available throughout campus and outlined in the Guide to Academic Support Services (Printable version of the Guide to Academic Support Services) for Biological Sciences majors.
Cornell is a caring community! Check out these resources that will help you along in your academic path at Cornell:
- Athletic Student Services
- The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Student Services
- The College of Arts and Sciences Office of Admissions and Advising
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Cornell Health
- International Students and Scholars
- Learning Strategies Center
- Office of Academic Diversity Initiatives
- Student Disability Services