Thank you for you interest in the Biology Student Advisor Program!
Before applying, be sure to read through the required responsibilities of a student advisor.
The application cycle for 2019-2020 academic year is closed.
Student Advisor Application Process:
- Complete the online application before February 8th.
- You will receive an email after the February 8th deadline inviting you to participate in a student advisor led interview.
- Interviews will take place mid-March and decisions will be communicated early April.
- All new Student Advisors are required to attend a NEW Student Advisor training on Sunday, April 14th. If unable to attend this training, you will not be eligible.
- Applicants must commit to being on campus as an enrolled student for both the fall and spring semester.
**Please note that if selected, Student Advisors must attend an all day training session on Sunday, August 25th and a half day meeting on Monday, August 26th. Classes begin on Thursday, August 29th. **