Thank you for you interest in the Biology Student Advisor Program!
Before applying, be sure to read through the required responsibilities of a student advisor.
The application cycle for 2020-2021 academic year is now open!
Student Advisor Application Process:
- Complete the online application before Friday, February 7. (Deadline has passed)
- You will receive an email after the February 7 deadline inviting you to participate in a student advisor led interview.
- Applicants are required to participate in one of the interview time slots (March 6, 7, 13 or 14). Decisions will be communicated early April.
- All new Student Advisors are required to attend a NEW Student Advisor training on Sunday, April 19 (1:00-5:00 PM). If unable to attend this training, you will not be eligible.
- Applicants must commit to being on campus as an enrolled student for both the fall and spring semester.
**Please note that if selected, Student Advisors must attend an all day training session on Sunday, August 23 and a half day meeting on Monday, August 24. Classes begin on Thursday, August 27**